Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's finally getting cold here

Hey Mayu!

Hmm... I don't know what to tell you!

Today a storm hit California! It's the most rain we've had in a year!!! 12*C!!!

Here is my sister at her school performance! They sang Follow the Yellow Brick Road, Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, and a Bushel and a Peck.

She is the one with the "look at me" stamp!


Then we had a birthday party for her. 


We rented a bounce house and bought a huge cake!


The kids didn't eat as much as we thought they would. Now we have a lot of leftovers!

Recently, I've been thinking about my future. A little while ago, my homeroom teacher sat down with me and talk to me about my future. Honestly, the only thing I really want to do is study. I want to know more! But that isn't a career...

So, I was thinking I'll be a doctor. Hmm... We'll see...


1 comment:

  1. whatever career we get, we can study. Doctor is suitable you! professor is also good for you!!

    ReplyDelete