Hi Marcy ♪( ´θ`)ノ
how are you? you are great? and me?
I'm so sleepy and have a slight headache now(´・_・`)
I will tell you why.
Lately, I've been sooooooooooo busy that I can't sleep well.
now I'm working at an osteopathic clinic near my house as a part time job, and I am also a member of students team at Osaka Tourist Bureau. Of course I have school at day time.
that makes me busy. I have no a whole day off (。-_-。)
thought it is hard for me to work on, I am so happy. I may like busy days\(^o^)/
it is challenging!! you know I like to work hardϵ( 'Θ' )϶
if you have a chance to come here, tell me!! i will take you to 3D mapping and introduce my companions to you !!! I know it's almost impossible in the term of 3d mapping☆〜(ゝ。∂)
11/16 sun
I went to the Osaka aquarium with my family♪( ´▽`)
we touched the Ray!!!!!!!
this is a whele shark!!
we had a good time,
and I decide my Kimono and Hakama I wear at graduation ceremony.
at Hanazono high
I miss you soooooo much!!! do you remember the last winter days? we had a lot of lovely days !!! Konkan note reminds me of your stay in Osaka!
a! this title is that you taught me in the case of excusing(≧∇≦)
I hope to see you soooon









No comments:
Post a Comment