Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer festival

hi this is mayu \(^o^)/

yesterday I went to tenjin festival with emi, shuji, shuji's friends, and Liam (Australian boy that I wrote before). 


Yesterday in the morning, Liam sent me a message 

" I can't wait for tonight. I think you will look cute in a yukata"


i feel it's strange because Japanese boys never say like this. 
is that natural in America?


and when I met him, he grabed my sleeve and said 'you are very beautiful'


I cannot believe that he said so because he has girlfriend!!!!!!

I don't understand his feeling

I wanted to talk to you about it \(^o^)/

see you

xoxo mayu

2 comments:

  1. Mayu,
    I can't be 100% sure, but I do think Liam is flirting with you! Having a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't, especially if she is not around to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you looked really cute!😝😍😝

    ReplyDelete