What I bought:
Monday, July 14, 2014
Downtown Los Angeles
Yesterday 7/13 I went into downtown Los Angeles with my dad and little sister. We first went to IKEA, to buy some shelving for my room. My little sister had lots of fun in the play area and watched The Disney movie Mulan. My dad and I had to use a lot of self-control not to buy everything in IKEA! In the end we bought my shelving, a knife rack, and a coffee maker. After IKEA we went to Little Tokyo, the Japan town in Los Angeles! There we found a fun place to eat and watch the soccer game. The people there were so funny everybody was cheering and talking at the same time. In the end I only was able to go to a Japanese market and a sushi restaurant, because my little sister was very tired and maybe a little bit sick. I want to go back soon so I can part-time job there and go to a very good Japanese school that is close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment