Friday, September 26, 2014

At school


At school and waiting for the teacher. Next week we have finals so I'm stressing a little(-_^)... It's only three classes but there is too much information! I can't remember it all!!!

Sorry it haven't written anything. To tell the truth I think about what to tell you everyday but I feel embarsed. Right now my life is so boring, all I do is study, study, study, study! I want to tell you interesting things.

I decided to look through my pictures and tell you about them!

This is a pictur of my school on the first day of school.
Here are my feet. I wanted to show you that I'm always wear my slippers in the house. I also sometimes use the gym shoes.

I'm with Ella on her first day of second grade.

This is just a cup from my mom. She also bought me the bracelet with my name on it.

Some Chilean money...

September 17th was my Dad's birthday!

And I started studying Japanese again!

My little sister lost her teath at some point.

And this is today! I went shopping with my mom for autumn cloths. All I bought was this pink sweeter. It reminds me of you! <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment